NEW EQUIPMENT ARRIVING EVERY DAY!!! CALL NOW 909-923-9914
Product must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (invoice date) to Westway Sales.
No equipment may be returned for credit without first receiving permission to do so. All requests shall be addressed to Westway Sales. A minimum 35% restocking charge is made on our machines and parts within warranty period, to cover inspection, testing, handling and accounting expenses. We will not accept return of customer’s surplus inventory. Non-standard equipment, or parts thereof, may not be returned for credit.
- All materials must be shipped within 30 days.
- All materials must be returned in the same condition as it was shipped.
- Material must be shipped prepaid.
- Westway Sales will pay the freight on any items we ship incorrectly.
- Credit will be issued with a restocking fee.
- Merchandise received in damaged or used condition is subject to renegotiations of terms.
- Any deviation from above terms & Conditions makes this Authorization null and void, and subject to renegotiations.
It is assumed that the users of Westway Sales products are in compliance with all aspects of legislation dealing with hazardous substances. To that end, the procedures for the legal transportation and disposal of such substances are the sole responsibility and liability of the user.
Prior to any return of used merchandise the user shall:
- Contact Westway Sales to obtain a Return Authorization number and specific shipping instructions. Number valid for 30 days.
- Prepare a legal shipping container suitable for the return of this merchandise to Westway Sales. The shipping container must have the Return Authorization number clearly and legibly imprinted above the shipping label.
- The user is responsible for shipping the merchandise to Westway Sales and for the freight charges in both directions.
- On valid warranty claim items, Westway Sales will prepay the return freight back to the customer.
- PLEASE NOTE: In the presence of the delivering carrier, Westway Sales personnel will open and inspect all returned merchandise, and will refuse and return to shipper all merchandise not meeting these conditions.
- Assume responsibility for the final disposition of any used merchandise or otherwise reusable product, or the legal disposal of a defective or otherwise unusable product.
In the event that used merchandise is returned to Westway Sales without strict compliance to this policy, Westway Sales reserves the right to refuse receipt of such products. Westway Sales will direct that carrier involved return same to sender in accordance with the above policy and procedure.
Please allow 6 – 8 weeks for refund processing.
Void where prohibited by law.